Kavir!!!! Kavir is the main reason for many people to travel to Iran. Kavir is a special kind of desert that in some ways you may probably only can find it in Iran and some very small part of Iraq. They are not just deserts, they are different. In this tour we are going to visit Tehran, Yazd and Kerman, with all land marks and monuments and specially Kavirrrrrrr.
This is not a business for us in the first place, but this is what we love to do. We love to travel and we love to share it with others. Our tours are containing one person to 10 and it is never bigger than that, so our service is just like a private family trip and it is as close as that.
Love to see you here 🙂
- Visa authorization – not the actual visa itself, but the visa authorization you need in order to get the visa.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking National Guide and a private driver, from airport to airport.
- All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All admissions to sites and attractions
- Two domestic flights (Tehran to Shiraz & Isfahan to Tehran )
- All 5 stars luxury hotels
What’s not included?
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, snacks, phone calls, etc.
- Travel insurance, including trip cancellation insurance
- Extra hotel nights beyond those listed in tour itinerary