Tour Title: Persepolis
Persepolis!!! Oh good lord!!!! It was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550–330 BC), an amazing city remained after getting burned by Alexander 330 BC. This is absolutely one of the places that you must see before death. In this tour we are going to visit the most important places in Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz and. This is the best choice for people who want to see the most amazing ancient places in Persia in one trip and they have a thirst for the ancient history of human kind.
This is not a business for us in the first place, but this is what we love to do. We love to travel and we love to share it with others. Our tours are containing one person to 10 and it is never bigger than that, so our service is just like a private family trip and it is as close as that.
Love to see you here 🙂
- Visa authorization – not the actual visa itself, but the visa authorization you need in order to get the visa.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking National Guide and a private driver, from airport to airport.
- All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All admissions to sites and attractions
- Two domestic flights (Tehran to Shiraz & Isfahan to Tehran )
- All 5 stars luxury hotels
What’s not included?
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, snacks, phone calls, etc.
- Travel insurance, including trip cancellation insurance
- Extra hotel nights beyond those listed in tour itinerary